COVID-19 Update: We Are Still Open
Beta Solutions COVID-19 Trading Update.
To our valued Clients,
Have you tried turning 2020 off and then on again? It is certainly a surreal situation and our thoughts go out to everyone who is affected by COVID-19.
I just wanted to let you know that we’re still open for business.
As per the NZ Government's directive - from Tuesday 24 March our office will be closed for at least 4 weeks, and our team will be working remotely.
- Existing projects:
- We have a work-from-home plan in place with good systems and procedures that will allow us to continue working on many projects.
- You can contact our staff during office hours via:
- Office phone (+64 (0) 62802830) - please be patient as your call will be diverted to a staff member remotely.
- Mobile - You may contact your project manager on their mobile phone, which you will find in their email signature.
- All staff are contactable via their work emails.
- Alternatively email: email@example.com
- Most of our current projects booked into our schedule are still on target, although some projects may be impacted.
- In any case, your Project Manager will be in contact with you.
- If, on your side, your project or potential project is likely to be held up (for whatever reason), it would be appreciated if you could let us know as soon as possible, so we can plan accordingly.
- New projects:
- We look forward to hearing from you regarding any new projects. Please contact me on the contact details supplied below.
- We are able to offer video and telephone meetings.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Let's work together to lessen the impact of COVID-19.