Information we may collect:
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including:
- Your IP address;
- Geographical location;
- Browser type and version;
- Operating system;
- Referral source;
- Length of visit;
- Page views;
- Website navigation paths;
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website, subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters or any communication that you send to us or send through our website including:
- Your name;
- Email address;
- Contact information;
- Business name;
- Communication content and metadata associated with the communication;
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
How we may use this information:
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business;
- Personalise our website for you;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
Except as provided in this statement below, we will not provide your personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information to:
- Any member of our staff insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy;
- The extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
How we protect your information:
We take our responsibility to protect your personal information seriously.
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
How you can access and update your information:
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity;
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and you can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can contact us:
This website is owned and operated by Beta Solutions Limited.
Our principal place of business is at Level 1, 44B King Street, Palmerston North, New Zealand.
You can contact us by:
- Post, using the postal address: DX Box PP80012, Palmerston North, New Zealand; 4410;
- Using our website contact form;
- Telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
- Email, using the email address published on our website.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website without any notice and only the current version may be deemed valid at any given time.